Personal care for your dog whilst you are away
We hope our services make it easier for you to leave your dog when you are on holiday, business trips, weekend breaks, family matters or any other reason which may take you away from your home and your dog.
Each dog is partnered with an approved carer whose home and themselves have been risk assessed by us so ensuring our high standards for caring for dogs is maintained.
Your dog will be placed in a caring, secure and loving environment.Learn More
What is dog home boarding?
Have you felt reluctant, sad, anxious or guilty when planning your holiday or trip because you are leaving your dog behind, by using Dogs@Home we hope we can put your mind at ease.
Dog home boarding provides home comforts to your dog whilst you are away from home.
Every carer has been selected for their enthusiasm, dedication and experience in dog care which contributes to the dog feeling special and very welcome throughout their stay within their family and home.
Many of our carers are Canine First Aid Trained or working towards this qualification.
- Each enquiry is treated on an individual basis, we listen to you for your needs and those of your dog
- We will suggest home boarders as close to your location as possible who can meet the needs of your dog
- The home boarder will invite you and your dog to their home for a meet and greet which gives you and your dog the opportunity to check the home boarder their family and home out but equally the home boarder will be able to assess if your dog will fit into their family home and life.
- You can visit as many home boarders as you wish
- Once you have chosen a home boarder you will need to register your dogs details including proof of vaccinations, CHIP number etc and to reserve your chosen home boarder and your preferred dates the booking fee will need to be received.
- Your dogs holiday will then be confirmed.